Youngblood Contour Palette 4g
4 In Stock
Effortlessly master the art of contouring to define your features and add sculpted sophistication to any look. Use the 6 smooth-gliding powders of the Contour Palette to harness light and shadow for fashion-forward, contoured looks like a pro. Composed of three matte shades designed for natural-looking depth and definition, paired with three matte highlight shades to brighten and lift. Perfect for all skin tones, the palette was developed to shape and enhance the facial features to create a naturally defined look.
First determine your skin tone – LIGHT for fair skin, MEDIUM for average, medium skin tone, and DARK for deep skin tone. The CONTOUR shades in this palette will help recede any areas on the face while the HIGHLIGHT shades will bring out features – always remember this rule when applying. For most precise and effective application, we recommend using either a Round Flocked or Oblong Flocked sponge and a Contour Brush.
1. Apply contour shades with Contour Brush and apply from left temple of forehead in the hairline all the way to the right temple.
2. Use contour brush to apply contour shade from tops of ears to corners of mouth – scooping the cheek.
3. With shadow brush, apply contour shade down sides of the nose and up into the crease of the eyelids.
4. With a shadow brush, apply contour shade around the chin area.
5. Apply Highlight shade on the bridge of the nose all the way up to forehead area. Can also be used under the brow.
6. Apply highlight shade under the eyes, down and above the cheek bones. Highlight can be brought down a bit under the eyes as well.
7. Apply highlight shade above the lip to make lips appear fuller and if desired, directly at the tip of the chin.